Chinese Hackers Build Dossiers on U.S. Citizens

Chinese Hackers Build Dossiers on U.S. Citizens
(AP Photo/Andy Wong)

“It is estimated that 80 percent of American adults have had all of their personal data stolen by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party), and the other 20 percent most of their personal data,” William Evanina told the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence on Aug. 4 in his opening statement.

As Evanina, the former director of the National Counterintelligence and Security Center, also stated, “the existential threat our nation faces from the Communist Party of China is the most complex, pernicious, strategic and aggressive our nation has ever faced.”

Read Full Article »


Comment
Show comments Hide Comments


Related Articles